The Doosan DA 30
The DA 30 is an articulated Dump truck (ADT).
We successfully transported the heavy and majestic Doosan DA 30 from Regina, SK to Allentown, PA.
RATED POWER, NET
362 hp @ 2,100 rpm
The DA 30 has the following dimensions:
TOTAL HEIGHT (A)
OVERALL LENGTH (B)
TOTAL WIDTH OUTSIDE TIRES (R )
STANDARD TIRE SIZE
GROUND CLEARANCE EMPTY (E )
TURNING RADIUS OUTSIDE WHEEL (ISO 7457)
About us and this blog
We offer professional and personalised services that makes a difference for our customers nationwide. Our services include monitoring your shipments from pick-up point to destination, twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week. With our large fleet of select, contract carriers and our own asset-based truck lines, we provide the latest and finest equipment available in the industry.
More from our blogSee all posts
- How Much Does It Cost To Ship A Skid Steer? April 2, 2021
- How Much Does It Cost To Transport Heavy Equipment? All You Need To Know April 1, 2021
- How Much Does it Cost to Transport an Excavator? March 15, 2021
- How Much Does it Cost to Ship Farm Equipment? March 11, 2021
- John Deere 844K Wheel Loader Transported from Ohio to New Mexico March 5, 2021
- We moved a 924 Liebherr Crawler Excavator! March 1, 2021
- Rolls hauled from Ohio to Alberta February 11, 2021