SY500H Excavator transported from Newark, NJ to Ontario, CA
We moved this brand new 120,152 LB / 54,500 kg Excavator by Sany off the vessel. AMT Team successfully and safely transported the large excavator from Newark, NJ to Stoney Creek, Ontario.
About us and this blog
We offer professional and personalised services that makes a difference for our customers nationwide. Our services include monitoring your shipments from pick-up point to destination, twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week. With our large fleet of select, contract carriers and our own asset-based truck lines, we provide the latest and finest equipment available in the industry.
More from our blogSee all posts
- Heavy Machinery Transport Hacks: Different Types of Excavators and How to Transport them. September 2, 2021
- How to Transport Heavy Equipment Across Mexico and Canada May 21, 2021
- How Much Does It Cost To Ship A Skid Steer? April 2, 2021
- How Much Does It Cost To Transport Heavy Equipment? All You Need To Know April 1, 2021
- How Much Does it Cost to Transport an Excavator? March 15, 2021
- How Much Does it Cost to Ship Farm Equipment? March 11, 2021
- John Deere 844K Wheel Loader Transported from Ohio to New Mexico March 5, 2021