We moved a 924 Liebherr Crawler Excavator!
Our Logistics Experts have successfully transported a 924 Liebherr (A crawler excavator) from Beresford, New Brunswick to Park Hill, Ontario!
|Machinery Name||Liebherr 924|
|Picked From||Beresford, New Brunswick|
|Delivered-To||Park Hill, Ontario|
|Engine Type||D934 A7|
|Transport Length||9.65 m|
|Transport Width||2.38 m|
|Operating Weight||23,650 – 24,600 kg.|
|Hydraulic System||Positive Control hydraulic system|
How Does it Work?
At All Machinery Transport, our Logistics Transportation Experts do everything that they can to make the Equipment and Machinery Transport process as simple and easy as possible. To do this, we simplify all the relevant details of your transportation needs–we’ll take care of the rest! We provide a door-to-door delivery service that takes the burden off of your team and helps you to be able to focus on other matters. To get a Freight Quote, get in touch with one of our experienced and friendly representatives today!
About us and this blog
We offer professional and personalised services that makes a difference for our customers nationwide. Our services include monitoring your shipments from pick-up point to destination, twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week. With our large fleet of select, contract carriers and our own asset-based truck lines, we provide the latest and finest equipment available in the industry.
More from our blogSee all posts
- How to Transport Heavy Equipment Across Mexico and Canada May 21, 2021
- How Much Does It Cost To Ship A Skid Steer? April 2, 2021
- How Much Does It Cost To Transport Heavy Equipment? All You Need To Know April 1, 2021
- How Much Does it Cost to Transport an Excavator? March 15, 2021
- How Much Does it Cost to Ship Farm Equipment? March 11, 2021
- John Deere 844K Wheel Loader Transported from Ohio to New Mexico March 5, 2021
- We moved a 924 Liebherr Crawler Excavator! March 1, 2021