Rolls hauled from Ohio to Alberta
What was the weight of the Haul?
The Load was weighing 73,800 LBS which is about 33475.117 KGS
Where was the Equipment picked up from?
The Rolls were picked up from Ohio 43003
Where was the Equipment delivered to?
The load was hauled to Alberta T5J
What was the Type of Trailer Used for the transport?
A Step Deck was used to transport the Equipment Safely.
About us and this blog
We offer professional and personalised services that makes a difference for our customers nationwide. Our services include monitoring your shipments from pick-up point to destination, twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week. With our large fleet of select, contract carriers and our own asset-based truck lines, we provide the latest and finest equipment available in the industry.
More from our blogSee all posts
- How Much Does It Cost To Ship A Skid Steer? April 2, 2021
- How Much Does It Cost To Transport Heavy Equipment? All You Need To Know April 1, 2021
- How Much Does it Cost to Transport an Excavator? March 15, 2021
- How Much Does it Cost to Ship Farm Equipment? March 11, 2021
- John Deere 844K Wheel Loader Transported from Ohio to New Mexico March 5, 2021
- We moved a 924 Liebherr Crawler Excavator! March 1, 2021
- Rolls hauled from Ohio to Alberta February 11, 2021