John Deere 844K Wheel Loader Transported from Ohio to New Mexico
844K Wheel Loader Hauled!
This mighty Wheel Loader (844K) by John Deere was hauled from Twinsburg, Ohio to Albuquerque – City in New Mexico. We have some pictures we’d like you to see of it!
All Machinery Transport is excited to get your next Heavy Equipment, Construction Machinery and over-sized transported across USA, Canada, Mexico and overseas. We get you the Fastest, Cheapest Freight Quotes!
|Equipment Name||John Deere 844K Wheel Loader|
|Operating Weight||34 207 kg (75 413 lb)|
|Net Power||281 kW (377 hp) @ 1,600 rpm|
|Picked up From||Twinsburg, Ohio|
|Delivered-To||Albuquerque, New Mexico|
|Type of Service Brake||Wet Multi Disc|
|Location of Service Brake||Axle Outboard|
|Actuation of Service Brake||Hydraulic|
|Engine Model||PowerTech PSS 6135|
|Tire size – Standard||875 / 65 R29|
About us and this blog
We offer professional and personalised services that makes a difference for our customers nationwide. Our services include monitoring your shipments from pick-up point to destination, twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week. With our large fleet of select, contract carriers and our own asset-based truck lines, we provide the latest and finest equipment available in the industry.
More from our blogSee all posts
- Heavy Machinery Transport Hacks: Different Types of Excavators and How to Transport them. September 2, 2021
- How to Transport Heavy Equipment Across Mexico and Canada May 21, 2021
- How Much Does It Cost To Ship A Skid Steer? April 2, 2021
- How Much Does It Cost To Transport Heavy Equipment? All You Need To Know April 1, 2021
- How Much Does it Cost to Transport an Excavator? March 15, 2021
- How Much Does it Cost to Ship Farm Equipment? March 11, 2021
- John Deere 844K Wheel Loader Transported from Ohio to New Mexico March 5, 2021